While some hospitals have transitioned to electronic medical records (EMR) or electronic health records (EHR), many others are facing the task of digitising thousands to millions of pages of patient records. This transformation requires these paper records to be scanned and stored in a digital format. The sheer cost, risk, and inefficiency of using a paper-based system are not sustainable. Many government agencies are mandating the use of digital medical records. How will you get there?
During this webinar OPEX’s Andrew Smith, Business Development Manager UK & Ireland and Craig Hartley, Business Development Manager UK, will demonstrate the OPEX one-touch solution live and will present insights on how to:
- Realise the benefits of digitising healthcare records,
- Improve efficiency of healthcare delivery,
- Transform record space to patient space,
- Create a secure digital chain of custody; and
- Meet impending regulatory deadlines
Previously recorded on Wednesday, March 17th at 1:00 PM GMT.