The National Health Service (NHS) in the UK has been moving towards an entirely paperless system of sorting and sharing health records, making the scanning of legacy documents a key priority. This has been a transformation requiring hundreds of millions of paper records to be scanned and stored in a digital format. The NHS Business Service Authority (NHSBSA) has been tasked to take on as much of this scanning work as they can and has partnered with OPEX® to utilize its fleet of scanners to get the job done as efficiently as possible.
This eBook will examine:
- The benefits of digitising healthcare records
- Provide both a short-term tactical and long-term strategic solution
- How to improve efficiency and healthcare delivery
- What to do when you need space
- Why you may need a partner